Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Hello again!


I thought if I put a picture of my new washing line, you would know it was really me! :)


So...how are you all??  I think it's been a few years now, since I had my original Quiet Home blog.  Blogger wouldn't let me use the old address (boooo!) so I had to use myquiethome.blogspot.co.uk instead.  Same old title though. :)

I've dithered for a while now about blogging again, as I have been so flighty in the past, closing blogs and running away from the world and technology.  I hope to stick around this time as I've missed you all so much!

I'll do a post soon with a life update, and hopefully decorate things around here a bit, and make them pretty and cosy-looking.  I've been racking my brains to think of the blogs I used to visit, so I've begun to list them in the sidebar.  Please don't be offended if yours isn't there yet, my poor perimenopausal brain is struggling to remember them all!  

Looking forward to catching up with you! 

Happy Tuesday, friends. :) xxx


19 comments:

  1. Wonderful you're back! I'd recognize that laundry anywhere! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Lovely to see you! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I've missed you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks PP! Lovely to see you! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Tina...so good to see you blogging again! You have been greatly missed!!! :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought of you so much, dear Tina. Lovely to see you back! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's lovely to be back! I've missed everyone so much! Lovely to see you! :) Xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely to see you back Tina. I always loved visiting your blog and I'm looking forward to hearing your news.
    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jacquie, lovely to see you! :) Xxx

      Delete
  6. Welcome back Tina. I've missed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to see you again! Thanks so much, xxx

      Delete

  7. I knew your blog through the link JustJill.
    I like your clothesline!
    I read you went back to blogging. Do not give up writing. Writing is good for soul. And who reads, is also happy!

    Good Morning!

    SIlmara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much, and thank you for visiting! :) xxx

      Delete
    2. You're going to visit me too.
      casaefogao.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. I'm so happy that you are back...and that I've found you again :) Looking forward to catching up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynda! Hugs, xxx

      Delete