Thursday, 8 June 2017

TA-dum...

Not really a big TA-DA moment, but rather a TA-dum.  :)  I finished my sock yarn shawl, and it's okay.  A bit scratchy, and a bit pink. :)



Glad to have it finished though....onwards!!


 ♥


I took my messy box of pastel and paler shades and rewound the loose balls into yarn cakes...why do I have so much pink yarn??



I now have a big buckety tub full of inviting yarns, ready to begin another scrap blanket.  I have plans for this particular blanket which I will share in a couple of weeks or so. (how mysterious is that?!)

I'm probably going to just do one-colour granny squares because it will mean I only have two ends to sew in, instead of 15,000.  Well, it sometimes feels like that, haha!


 ♥



The weather here today (so far!) is so much nicer than it has been lately.  Yesterday, our road turned into a river...



Perfect crochet weather.  ♥



Thankfully today, the weather is lovely again.  Laundry weather.  :)




Happy Thursday Friends, xxx



4 comments:

  1. I like your pretty shawl with its hint of pink! Well done! Onward indeed! 👏🏻🌞👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shawl & Im a pink person lol Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you pink fans! :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete